Category List

Saturday, December 14, 2013

3D street art--Artists Unknown I absolutely enjoy street art whether it be graffiti or something like this creation. I love how this artist came across an overgrown set of weeds and saw a beautiful woman's face amongst that. I love how the holes in the concrete look like beauty marks on the wall. I love the use of simple color to make sure that our eyes are drawn more to her natural green hair.

3D street art--Artists Unknown I absolutely enjoy street art whether it be graffiti or something like this creation. I love how this artist came across an overgrown set of weeds and saw a beautiful woman's face amongst that. I love how the holes in the concrete look like beauty marks on the wall. I love the use of simple color to make sure that our eyes are drawn more to her natural green hair.
3D street art--Artists Unknown  I absolutely enjoy street art whether it be graffiti or something like this creation. I love how this artist came across an overgrown set of weeds and saw a beautiful woman's face amongst that. I love how the holes in the concrete look like beauty marks on the wall. I love the use of simple color to make sure that our eyes are drawn more to her natural green hair.

Download whole gallery
Street Art
Street Art

Download whole gallery
Joe Hill Art - 3D Pavement Art
Joe Hill Art - 3D Pavement Art

Download whole gallery
3d street paintings
3d street paintings

Download whole gallery
Wow. :: Book of the Sea, Handstitched Clamshell Book Sculpture by odelae
Wow. :: Book of the Sea, Handstitched Clamshell Book Sculpture by odelae

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment